BioLim centre for science and technology provides opportunity for learners to involve in research practices through the internship programme. The programme gives an opportunity for the passionate candidates to develop essential skills, such as technical and fundamental skills necessary for research. An internship is the one best way to work on the industrially relevant research project to gain an overall experience in a short period of time. It is an opportunistic platform for a graduate to work in the research facility in a specific stream of industrial and social interest. The interns will get an opportunity to work on specific innovation themes of the organisation under good research practices (GRP) and good laboratory practices (GLP). The internship offered in BioLim is a platform for the learners to apply their skills in the industrial product-based research and social security and sustainability-related research. The interns will be highly influenced in developing the science and technology assets for our nation.
Learners from any state of India and overseas can apply for this internship programme.
Learners should be having or pursuing degree in the science and technology field
The age of the learners should have been completed 18 years on the joining date.
However, selection and allocation of the seats will be at the interest of the organisation. The selection is done through the telephonic verification process. The applications of the applicants who do not respond to the telephonic verification shall be rejected.
The internship can be attained for various duration ranging from 10 to 90 days.
Based on the duration the internship has been classified into three categories namely
Very short term internship (10, 20 days), Short term internship (30, 40, 50 days) and Long term internship (60, 70, 80, 90 days).
- The internship provides an opportunity to an individual to apply his/her skill in real-time research projects.
- The internship provides knowledge on global updates on the field of research and helps in gaining social networks and industrial relationship.
- The internship provides an opportunity to work under the research and industrial experts.
- The internship provides a way to develop and participate in several research campaigns.
- The internship is offered as a very short-term, short-term, long-term and very long-term based on the necessity.
- The internship can be carried out in the ongoing industrial and socially relevant projects.
- Interns who shown excellent and dedicated research skills shall be encouraged for authorship in the paper publication.
- Meritorious interns will be hired in our organization or in our industry partners as an apprentice or a regular employee based on performance (Check in our past interns).
Based on the duration of the internship certain features will be disabled in the lower levels of the programme such as VERY SHORT TERM INTERNSHIP. Discuss with our relationship officer during the verification call to choose the right programme that suits your need.
Candidates who are willing to perform research of their own interest, should be choosing RESEARCH PROJECTS instead of INTERNSHIP. Click here to know more about research projects.
Who preferring BioLim internship
- Learners who want to explore research practice prefer BioLim internship
- Learners who want to learn the fundamentals of performing research, demand analysis, proposal writing, wet and dry lab experiments, research result interpretations, article writing, presenting research etc., prefer BioLim Internship
- Learners who want to pursue mini research projects or in-plant training as part of their curriculum also prefers BioLim Internship programme
- Learners who want to pursue higher education in US and EUROPE also prefer taking an internship which boost and sharpen their research skills and profile
- Learners who want to pursue PhD also prefer BioLim Internship programme as the programme teaches them all the fundamental requirements which is substantial for performing a better research in the PhD period.
Internship fee structure vary based on the duration and stream. Hence apply for the programme in order to obtain the right internship fee. Group participants shall be eligible for fee discounts.
BioLim has trained more than 1600 interns who were from different parts of India including Chennai, Madurai, Coimbatore, Trichy, Salem, Tanjavur, Hosur, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Vishakapattinam, Bhubaneshwar, Kolkata, Mumbai, Cochin, Trivandrum, Trissur, Nagpur, Pune, Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow etc.
Click to know about available streams