Stem cells are the unspecialised cells that possess the ability of self-renewal and special differentiation capacity that can give rise to any type of cells of the body. Currently the stem cell research can be regarded as a branch of modern biology that tries to utilise or alter embryonic or adult stem cells or to induce stem cells from differentiated cells into specialized, differentiated cells that can be used to supplant impaired cells or organs.
Stem cells is revolutionising the regenerative medicine sector and it provides immense hope for the medical world to treat the diseases which are once considered as non-treatable. With the evolving technologies and interdisciplinary research networks, Cell biology is slowly and steadily revealing the potency of stem cells day-by-day.
We identify the subject as more important frontier field and hence we bring this course the learners who really want to be a part of the development aura which eventually take the mankind to next level.
- The course is suitable for any learner who wants to learn and explore the subject stream of stem cells.
- The course is suitable for interdisciplinary researchers who want to know an overview on the development of stem cells and its application scope to improve their current research works.
- The course is suitable for the professionals of medical and paramedical field, who want to learn about stem cells in order to improve their knowledge and to provide effective counselling to the clients on the same.
- The course is suitable for the professionals who have got placement or about to get job in industries related to stem cell banking, tissue banking, cell culturing, cell and tissue culture related chemical and equipment manufacturers and suppliers.
- The course is suitable for learners who have stem cells, tissue engineering or regenerative medicine as elective in their academic curriculum and want to get fundamental knowledge on the same to excel in their elective subject examination.
|Course duration||30 days|
|Medium of instruction||English|
By 'life', we mean a thing that can nourish itself and grow and decay.
- Basics of cell
- Basics of stem cell biology
- Applications of stem cells
- Stem cells ethics
- Current trends in stem cells
- Post Doc, PhD. and M.Phil. in science and engineering (related to life science)
- MBBS, MD, BDS, MVsc
- M.Pharm and B.Pharm
- M.Tech., M.E., B.E. and B.Tech., in engineering and technology (related to Biology and medical relevant)
- M.Sc. and B.Sc. in science (related to Biology or basic sciences)
Course fee details
Course fee is applicable for the programme.
Our course fee varies based on your country, as well as based on the eCertificate or hard copy certificate preference, extended course duration or extended learning support etc.
Our alumni will be getting part of the fee waiver too.
Hence we request you to apply for the programme to get the exact fee amount.
Our online course fees starts from INR 999. The fee vary based on your country as well as the features you are expecting in your course of interest. We are always happy to serve the best. Feel free to interact with our admission counsellor. Click here to request a call back.