- Our training covers individual techniques as well as complete job role
- Our training programmes develop the candidates with effective practical skills in the respective module
- Our training programmes improve the vision of applying the learned skills
Our training programmes are of different types which are as follows
In-plant trainingIn-plant training is a form of training provided in the BioLim research and scale up laboratory under a specific job role. The in-plant training moves with the mission of developing employability skills to the life science students. The combinatorial skills developed during this in-plant training is must needed by the industries and hence helps the learners greatly.
- Life sciences laboratory technician (30 days)
Hands on training in essential techniquesBioLim Centre for Science & Technology is providing an opportunity to improve the candidates' technical skills in bio field(s), which will highly empower the learning community to transform into professionals in academia, research or industry. The modules of the training programmes are designed in a way to provide more opportunities towards hands-on experience rather than focusing on theoretical knowledge only. The candidates with theoretical knowledge over basics and requiring practical skill development can select any of our hands on training programmes as a wise destination.
- Essential microbial techniques (5 days)Most preferred programme
- Essential nanobiotechnology techniques (5 days)Most preferred programme
- Essential fermentation and downstream techniques (5 days)Most preferred programme
- Essential medical laboratory techniques (5 days)
- Essential drug discovery techniques (5 days)
- Essential nano drug delivery techniques (5 days)Most preferred programme
- Essential enzymology techniques (5 days)
- Essential molecular isolation and purification techniques (5 days)
- Essential bioremediation techniques (5 days)