This effective hands on training brings you the best exposure towards drugs, their delivery parameters and overcoming the existing challenges in drug delivery through nanotechnology.
This training programme helps you to learn techniques and acquire effective skills in developing nanofibres - which promises wide applications in the present and future.
This skill development training includes scope to handle different instruments mainly ELECTROSPINNING MACHINE. Electrospinning helps in producing various kinds of nanofibre materials in different forms.
The training is more suitable for learners who are looking for further research in pharma sector, R&D jobs and higher education in related subjects.
- Short introduction to drugs and delivery methods
- Challenges in conventional drug delivery
- Demonstration of Electrospinning technique
- Development of nanofibre loaded with drugs (hands on)
- In-vitro Drug delivery technique
- Overview on characterisation
- Result analysis, discussion and reporting
Duration: 3 days
Eligibility: Learners and Teachers from any life science stream.
Package: Training kit and certificate
Batch 2: 21st to 23rd December, 2018
Individual participants can join any one of the batches. If participants are 4 or more, they can demand a separate batch on any three days in December 2018.