The programme is specially designed in a way to provide necessary opportunity to the students of science and technology discipline to work in valuable research projects which is a part of their curriculum. The scope of the research projects at BioLim is beyond the academic expectations, and sail towards industrial expectations.
- Students joining for research projects will be mentored with essential research and implementing insights.
- Students joining for research projects can avail research facilities 8 hours per day during their project period.
- Project students will be given access to thousands of BioLim's standard operating procedures during the project period which helps them to finish the experiments in a timely manner and also helps to achieve reproducible results under the GLP regime.
- Project students will also be assisted with the closed or selective access articles from reputed publishing bodies for improving their research standard.
- Project students will be guided to write his/her own dissertation/thesis as per his/her university norms.
- Project students will be assisted in writing research papers and assistance will also be extended in peer reviewed journal communication. The authorship will also be given for the project student's internal guide and department head, with necessary inputs from their end.
- Many PG and hostels are available for student accommodation near our cluster lab venue.