We, BioLim, is a skill development organisation involved in providing services to industry and academia for developing efficient human resources since 2009.
Our expertise lies predominantly in the life science industrial sectors such as research, testing, food, pharma, nutraceuticals, cosmetics, diagnosis, biomedical, healthcare, IPR etc.
We partner with the industries to provide them substantial support in finding effective man power and for upskilling their existing manpower. We work closely with the industries to channelise and disseminate their expectations towards academic outputs.
We collaborate with the academic institutions to provide them with supportive energy to boost their students to improve job relevant skills and prepare for a better career during their graduation period itself.
We develop varied cloud tools and collaborate with like minded partners to reach our goal of improving the academic passouts with industry relevant skills. We hail from the Indian subcontinent, however, we build and meet our clients and stakeholders across borders.
Our vision and mission
- To identify key job demands in the bio sector and developing channels to improve learners for the key jobs.
- To develop a strong base for the manpower development activities for micro, small and medium scale industries.
- To build a healthy applied education platform by having more creative systems and bridging academia, industry and society.
- ATo develop channels to bring intellectual outputs of learners to international limelight.
- To create base level opportunities for graduates to work on scientific innovation and development.
- To engage young learners in Science and Technology research projects in collaboration with industries and social organisations to develop open innovations.