Cancer biotechnology is an interdisciplinary field of science that combines the principles and methods of cell biology, biochemistry, molecular biology and biotechnology to study cancer and develop effective treatments.
Among varied fields which are contributing to detect and control cancer, biotechnology plays a very essential role. It helps in detecting cancer in earlier stages with less invasive procedures and hence shows high promises to improve complete curing or increase the survival rate of cancer patients.
The future of cancer biotechnology is very promising as technology advances and more treatments become available. Research is continually boosted in this domain from academic, government and private industrial point of view to produce more innovations. This increases the scope of research oriented careers in cancer biotechnology.
This pre-industrial internship on cancer biotechnology research associate aims to provide comprehensive knowledge in the job role. We will be providing insights on the various operations carried out by the cancer biotechnology research associate and related background knowledge and skills required for the same through this programme.
Our pre-industrial internship programme is aimed at helping academic learners to get in touch with the industrial point of application of their subject. We understand the need for every learner to experience different jobs related to his/her field through internships before they decide on a proper goal for their career. Attending offline industry-related programmes in all different jobs related to a subject among the busy academic schedule is not an easy task, and hence we have designed this productive pre-industrial online internship programme for our learning community.
We are providing scope for the learners, those who are pursuing graduation and also for those who have completed the graduation to undergo this pre-industrial internship programme to understand more about the cancer biotechnology research associate role.
- Learners who want to become researchers (both in industry and academia) in the stream of cancer biotechnology can choose this programme.
- Learners who want to start a career as a research associate, research assistant, project assistant, lab assistant, lab supervisor, and lab technician in cancer based laboratories of both industry and academia can choose this programme.
- Learners who want to pursue a master's abroad in tissue engineering, medical and paramedical field etc., in a competitive environment can choose this professional skill development programme.
- Learners who want to pursue master's abroad relevant to cancer biotechnology in a competitive environment can choose this programme.
- Learners who want to work in cancer research in UG, PG, PhD projects and want to get exposure to the same can join this programme.
- Learners who want to learn the fundamentals of cancer biotechnology can prefer this programme.
|Programme duration||4 weeks|
Programme module (brief)
- Roles and responsibilities of the cancer biotechnology research associate job role
- Basics of cancer and its mechanisms
- Basics of biotechnology in cancer detection, curing, controlling and prevention
- Biotechnological techniques in cancer therapeutic production and delivery
- Research methodology in cancer biotechnology
- Interpretation and documentation skill development
Book a telephonic appointment with our counsellor>>
- The applicant should be having or pursuing degree in the stream of science and technology in any government approved institution/college/university.
- The age of the applicant should have been completed 18 years on the joining date.
- The age of the applicant should not exceed 29 at the time of joining.
- School students and diploma students are not eligible for this programme.
Book a telephonic appointment with our counsellor>>
Enrollment fee details
Enrollment fee is applicable for the programme. The Enrollment fee varies based on the duration, your need for certification and certificate type (E-certificate or hard copy). Group participants and our alumni are eligible to get a fee concession. Hence for knowing the exact enrollment fee amount, please apply for the programme and talk to our counsellor. During the verification call, the counsellor will be informing you the fee details and also check your eligibility for any of our scholarships.*Kindly be informed without going through your application, the counsellor cannot inform you the exact fee.
Why is there an enrollment fee for an internship?
Our internships in online mode are kind of a pre-industrial internship type. They are more than ordinary online courses. They also differ from in-lab internships. In our pre-industrial internship programme we have designed our participants to be trained enough in the job role based works under proper monitoring and mentoring in our cloud system. The enrolment fee is collected for portal improvement and maintenance, mentoring, continuous evaluation, certification services etc. The enrolment fee is unavoidable as we are not involved in any commercialisation of our online intern works. However, you can reduce the enrollment fee based on your country of origin through our scholarships.
Share this programme information