Pre-industrial internship programmes are special types of internship programmes that aim to improve the essential higher education and industry-oriented skills to the under and postgraduate learners.
Currently, our pre-industrial internship focuses on the following roles.
- Research associate role
- Technologists role
- Quality controller role
- Lab associate role
Under technologist roles, we have the following pre-industrial internships
- Internship on cancer biotechnologist (3 weeks)
- Internship on stem cells technologist (3 weeks)
- Internship on animal cell culture technologist (3 weeks)
- Internship on forensic DNA analyst (3 weeks)
- Internship on DNA analyst (3 weeks)
- Internship on medical coder (3 weeks)
To know more apply for the programme and talk to our counsellor.